“I ejected my SD card without selecting the ‘safely remove’ option and now the card is not showing any data when I hook it on my phone. I know I paid the price it but I’m more concerned about how I can go about recovering the lost data from my SD card. It’s too important for me since it had all my graduation pics and a few videos as well which have no backup created for it. So can someone please tell me if there’s anything that I can do to get back my data from a corrupt SD card?”
You can now recover all your data from a corrupt SD card by making use of a recovery application. Here’s a tutorial that shows how it’s done:
You can make use of the same recovery software that’s used in the above video which lets you recover all your images, videos, songs and so on. You can also make use of this application if you’re looking to recover RAW images from your camera as well such as RAW, NEF, PEF, CR2, CRW and so on.
One of the most used storage device for saving user data on multimedia devices such as smartphones, cameras and so on is SD card. SD cards basically available in various storage sizes like 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and so on, they’re highly durable and can be mounted on almost all devices that support an SD card slot where it can be inserted into. You can find that they’re available for a reasonable price making it quite the most preferred choice for people around the world. But on the same hand, SD cards have a downside. They are however subjected to various threats which force them to lose data from it without the users consent. This creates panic among the user if he had no prior backup for his data. But with the help of a recovery software like the one shown in the above video, one can get back all his data from a corrupt SD card in just a matter of minutes!
Causes for File Loss from a SD card:
- Abrupt removal of SD card might corrupt it and cause valuable data to be lost from it.
- By using the SD card on various devices, the chances of it getting infected by virus is likely to be more. This can bring about file loss if the data in the SD card is not taken care of.
Features of this SD Card Recovery Software:
- Offers a simple interface which eliminates any complications that may arise while using it for the first time. It requires just a few mouse clicks to get the application started and recover back all files from a corrupt SD card.
- Lets you to recover images, songs, videos and other media files of all formats.
- Lets you have a preview of the recovered files before saving them to a safe folder.
I saved few images in my Android SD card, which I captured few weeks back when I went for a trip. Those pictures were just wonderful; they included lots of unforgettable memories. But soon after saving them to my Android SD card a situation aroused, due to which I lost all those images. I don’t know how this damn concern to be fixed. Can anyone please suggest me the simplest way to restore images from Android SD card?
Are you to have trapped in similar issue as stated above? If so, then don’t be concerned. Just go through this post fully, it has a detailed info concerning the recovery of lost photos from Android SD cards.
To restore images from SD card on Android device you need to take the support of an efficient Android photo recovery software. It’s a most trusted Android photo retrieval app, using which you could easily bring back lost or deleted photos from SD card of Android device.
The most notable reasons as a result of which photos get lost from Android SD card are mentioned below:
- Unintended deletion: While erasing unneeded images from Android SD card, if you mistakenly select any important images then no need of explaining all those selected images acquire lost.
- Virus attack: Virus infection to important photos of Android SD card leads to inaccessibility of them. Once photos get inaccessible you will lose them.
- File system corruption: File system of Android SD cards is a crucial data structure, it maintains entire info on the data stored. In case of any reason if file system gets corrupt then entire data including photos become inaccessible, after which you will lose them.
All these above stated reasons make you to lose photos from Android SD card, but using Android photo recovery utility you can effortlessly get back all the photos in several clicks of mouse. For more information on Android photo recovery log on to: www.android-photo-recovery.net/
Below described are some top features of Android photo retrieval tool:
It’s an awesome photo recovery software that brings back lost or deleted photo files from Android SD card in an extremely short span of time. Not just pictures, using this application it is possible to restore all sorts of files which consists of songs, movies and apk files etc, from SD card of Android device. Using this app you can even retrieve photos from internal memory of Android device. It’s a software that gives friendly approach to recover photos. This outstanding application includes an option which is known as “Save Recovery Session” using that you could stop, and conduct the recovery process later when it is required. With assistance of this software it is possible to recover lost or images from all sorts of memory cards which include micro SD, mini SD, and SDHC etc. It’s a potent recovery application that was developed by extremely experienced software designers. The demo version with this software can be acquired from website, using which you may try out the recovery capability.
Check out the demo edition, if you obtain satisfactory results then buy its licensed edition.