QuickTime is Apple’s official media player used to play the videos or movies on the Macintosh operating system. Media players are employed for the purpose of playing media files like AVI, WMV, MPEG4, MPEGPS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, etc. on your Macintosh computer or Windows PC. Your video files could get corrupted any time without noticing you. It may be sometimes quite hurting situation, if it is a video of your marriage, first baby born or any other such happiest and beautiful moments of life.
At these times you would surely like to repair all those videos that are unplayable because of corruption. You can make use of video repair tool to fix QuickTime file which will fix all the defects appearing in the files that have made video files inaccessible. Though Macintosh systems are highly virus protected, yet there are many chances that you may find some of your videos infected. So you should be prepared to handle sudden expected problems like virus attack, file system corruption, header file corruption, etc. Install QuickTime file repair software on your PC to take off the corruptions. It is a user friendly tool and has got advanced scanning algorithms to scan the drives and files that have become infected.
Some of the most common scenarios related to the corruption of video files are illustrated as below:
Erroneous Downloading of the video file: If a file had encountered some errors while downloading from the internet then you could get your QuickTime files corrupted. Also incomplete downloading of the videos from internet can also get inaccessible due to freezing. An incomplete file will get freeze when it is playing.
Corrupted MOV file header: A video file cannot be played if the header of that file is found to be corrupted. A header file is very important part. It maintains and manages all the information regarding the file. If this header file gets corrupted, then you will not be able to access your file. In this situation you can use QuickTime file repair software and make your videos playable.
Now don’t be worried when you find that your video file has got corrupted. Immediately use this software and launch it on your system whenever the problem of inaccessible MOV files, AVI files arises.
Features of the Video Repair Program
- This software will create a new healthy file from the corrupted file without making any modifications
- Repairs broken, inaccessible and corrupted video files of different formats for example MP4, AVI, MOV, DIVX, XviD, etc.
- It repairs file that have been found corrupted due to file system corruptions, header file corruption, bad sectors, virus infected files, etc.
- One of the most important features of this tool is that it supports all type of operating systems including all versions of Windows and Macintosh operating systems
- This software can fix recovered video file errors. For more details on how to fix recovered video files errors, one can visit at – www.fixquicktimefile.com/recovered-mov-not-playing.html