The rapid growth of social media and the evolution of advanced gadgets makes people to become more obsessed with capturing photos, sharing it and also storing them on the computers. In every occasion people loves to take pictures and store them by making new folders on the computer. What if in one day due to unknown reasons, the phots stored on our computer get deleted. That would be really frustrating, but by using windows photo recovery software one can easily recover the lost or deleted photos effectively.
Windows photo recovery software not only recovers photos from the computer hard drives but also recovers photos from other storage devices such as pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives etc. It performs a deep scanning on the windows system to recovers pictures of different file types like JPEG, JPG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD and also digital RAW photos based on their unique signatures.
How the Pictures Lost or Deleted from Windows:
- Accidental deletion can happen to photos while deleting other unwanted photos.
- Photos may get deleted during transfer process between devices.
- Accidental deletion of photos can occur on digital cameras while previewing photos on it
- Photos can also deleted due to involvement of third party applications.
- Emptying the recycle bin when important pictures residing on it.
- Accidentally formatting the flash drives while it is connected to the computer can result in the loss of pictures on it.
How the Pictures deleted from windows are recovered:
Pictures once deleted from a specific folder or file creates free space for another file to reside in it. But the picture recovery on Windows is still possible until the free space available is not overwritten by another file. So by quickly reacting upon the situation we can easily get back lost or deleted photos using this software on Windows.
Unique Attributes of Windows Photo Recovery Software:
- We can scan the entire drive within few minutes using this software to recover all types of images lost or deleted from it.
- Pictures deleted using shift + delete key combination can be easily recovered using windows photo recovery software.
- It also recovers photos from Windows formatted partitions or even after re-installing windows.
- Capability to identify and retrieve all types of photos and digital raw images.
- We can get back pictures on Windows operating systems from the hard drives that are having bad sectors
- Recovered image can be sorted on the basis of name, date, size and file type.
- Recovers image files from various types of hard drives, flash memory cards, USB drives, etc.
- Supports recovery of deleted or lost images from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXTFAT drives.
- By using “save recovery session” feature we can resume the recovery process anytime to ensure that we need not to rescan the drive again.
There are some requirements which a user have to meet to for using windows photo recovery software. Users must be using any one of the operating system among Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows 2003.