Emails are the best way for communicating with peoples around the world. As Outlook provides the advanced email services along with creating contacts, notes, tasks, appointments, calendar etc., in one single application, it became more popular email client program used by individual as well as professionals. Where, Outlook uses two places to store the data, one on computer hard drive using Outlook data file (OST and PST file) and another on server. Here, OST file offers users to work on Outlook even in offline mode.
It sync to exchange server whenever it is connected to internet. However, corruption of OST file is also very common due to several known or unknown reasons. And once corrupted, it is possible to repair only after converting OST to PST file. For this purpose, you can get number of OST to PST conversion tools available on internet. After finding relevant tool, you will be able to convert OST to PST file in order to repair damaged OST file. If you are still finding problem in choosing correct OST to PST conversion tool then use Converting OST to PST software. Visit this page for more information about how to convert Outlook OST to PST file using this ultimate tool in a secure way.
Some Outlook OST files corruption scenarios:
- Outlook application crash may sometimes leads to corruption of OST file.
- Similar to PST file, OST file is also fixed in size, so whenever size of data stored on OST file exceeds the maximum storing capacity, OST file may get damaged.
- Corruption of computer hard drive in which Outlook program is running, can be a cause for OST file corruption.
- Bad sector is an inaccessible memory space on the drive of computer. So, if the OST file is saved on such space, OST file may get corrupted or inaccessible.
- Replacing the Outlook profile, sometimes result in corruption of OST file.
- OST file may get damaged due to severe virus infection, if the related computer hard drive is affected.
- Sometimes, you may accidentally change the messaging application programming interface setting, due to which OST file may easily get corrupted.
- While sync process, if it gets interrupted due to exchange server side failure, there is a high chances for Outlook OST file corruption.
- In some cases, OST header file also get corrupted due several known or unknown reasons, which may result in corruption of Outlook OST file.
Key features of Converting OST to PST utility:
Converting OST to PST is most secure and safe tool to convert Outlook OST file to PST file. As it is read only utility, it is not going to modify or damage any data while converting OST to PST file. Utilizing this effective tool, you will be able to convert OST to PST file, which was created on several versions of Outlook program such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013. It’s easy to use and graphical interface, insists the users to successfully convert OST to PST file without any hassle. Along with converting OST to PST file, this tool can efficiently repair its damaged attributes with utmost ease. This powerful utility can also capable enough to convert encrypted or password protected OST file.