“I am using computer with Windows Operating system. In the hard disk of the system, I have created RAID 5 partition in order to store my data efficiently. To know more about creating RAID 5partitions follow this page. One day while working with the partitions of Windows system I have accidentally deleted that RAID 5 partition. I was worried of this because I have more than 50GB of my important files and folders in that RAID 5 partition. Is it possible to recover files from deleted RAID 5 partition? If yes then please guide me”
Yes, it is possible to retrieve files from deleted RAID 5 partition by using relevant RAID 5 recovery tool. However, you should be careful in selecting the efficient recovery tool because unauthorized tool can damage your entire hard disk. You can perform deleted data recovery from RAID 5 partition using perfect recovery tool named RAID 5 Recovery Tool. This tool gives you one of the easiest ways to recover files from deleted RAID 5 partition.
How data recovery is possible from the deleted partitions?
If you delete a partition from a hard drive it never get destroyed/erased until you overwrite it. Only the address table of the data will be erased. Retrieval of data from deleted partition is always possible. If you deleted RAID 5 partition from your hard drive, do not need to get worried, you can restore files from RAID partition using RAID 5 Recovery Tool.
Reasons that make you to lose partitions:
- Sometimes, while you are working with the partitions you want to delete an unwanted partition, on that time you may accidentally delete your RAID 5 partition.
- Using of unauthorized partitioning tool for resizing the RAID 5 partition may delete your RAID 5 partition.
- Some of the conflict with the software of the computer may also delete your RAID 5 partition.
- The corruption of file system of the hard drive can also delete your RAID 5 partition.
- The virus attack in the drive may also make you to delete the affected RAID 5partition.
- When the MBR is corrupted then the partitions of the drive become inaccessible.
Features of RAID 5 Recovery Tool:
- Highly experienced professional experts design this tool; with few simple steps so not only professional computer user, even a new computer user can perform data recovery from RAID 5 partition.
- By using this tool, you can perform data recovery from RAID drive in all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows7, Windows8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and 2007 servers.
- This tool is capable of recovering image, audio, video, document and various file formats from different types of storage devices such as HDD, SSD, pen drives, memory cards etc.
- This software can recover files from RAID 5 partition with file systems such as NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32 and ExFAT.
- By employing this tool, you can recover files from RAID 5 partition without any modifications in the file.
- You can avoid rescanning of the drive and resume recovery at any time by using “Save Recovery Session” option provided by the tool.
- This tool facilitates you with 24×7 customer supports via e-mail, live chat etc. in order to solve your queries.
- This tool avail you with free demo version.