Hard drives are the integral part of the system which stores data and retrieves digital information using rapidly rotating discs covered with the magnetic material. Each system will be having its own inbuilt hard drive which keeps operating system and other software application place on the device. Hard drives can be divided into multiple divisions known as partitions or volumes. This partition helps to save your files and folder in a proper manner. External hard drives are preferred to take the back up of the stored data on your system. There are different brands of external hard drives like Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, Iomega, etc.
There will be a many reasons behind for which you lose data from system hard drive. Data loss may also occur during the process of re installation of operating system. Let us consider one of the scenario like you tried to re install the operating system and it leads to formatting the hard drive partitions. While formatting is in progress suddenly error occurred between this process and caused huge data loss. This is due to the virus infection which is present on your system which interrupted the process in between and results in corruption of hard drive partition.Also you don’t have the back up of this data and you lost data from hard drive will be lost within no time. When this is a situation then don’t worry because you can restore data for hard drive by using the recovery software.
Some of the other causes for loss of data from hard drive
- Creating multi boot: During the process of creating the multi-boot system if the installation is not done properly then the drive gets damaged and causes loss of files that stored on the respective partition.
- Loss of data due to re partitioning While re partitioning the existing partition by using third party partitioning tolls then due some errors loss of data may occur on your system hard drive partition.
- Accidental deletion of partitions: Sometimes you may accidentally delete the partitions that contain some important data instead of deleting an empty partition. When you delete partition then the data stored on the particular partitions gets deleted resulting in data loss.
- Inappropriate back up: Before formatting a logical drive backup of important data is stored into other drive. If you format a hard drive partitions without taking the proper backup then it results in loss of data from formatted partition.
If you are facing the data loss from system or from other external storage device then no need to worry because you can retrieve data for lost or deleted files by using the best recovery software.
Some of the features of this recovery tool
- Effectively performs rescue data for Mac and Windows Operating system and supports to find deleted or lost data from different operating system like Windows Vista, 7, XP, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Panther, Lion, etc.
- This software has the ability to recover lost or deleted files from different storage devices like hard drive including SATA, IDE, ATA, memory cards, iPods, USB drives, etc.
- This software performs recovery of deleted files from emptied trash and recycle Bin.
- This toolkit also supports to recover files from formatted drive on Mac OS X partitions.
This is the user friendly interface that restores all your lost or deleted data. You can make use of the demo version of this toolkit to evaluate the recovery results.