Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is the most popular Android Smartphone series. Galaxy Note 2 has 5.5 inch screen, a big screen brings a different experience for the users. If you use this device, watch photos, videos then the image will be clear and the most important is operation on the screen will be more comfortable.
Although this Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has a big screen and other excellent configuration, various unpredictable conditions may happen to the users. Accidental deletion of photos is unavoidable which can cause many important files loss from the Samsung Galaxy Note2. Let us explain one of the most frequently occurring cause that result in loss of photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Imagine that you have to send photos from your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to the system through card reader. You connect the SD card of Galaxy Note 2 to the system through card reader. Suddenly Windows pops up the message like Memory card not recognized, do you want to format now? If you select on yes option to proceed then all the photo files stored on it will be lost in few seconds.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 photo loss situations
- Corruption of memory card of Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Accidental/Intentionally formatting the memory card
- Deletion of photos from Note 2 memory card
- Resetting the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to factory setting
- File system corruption
- Memory card in RAW format
- Improper/Mishandling of the memory card during transfer process
- Memory card error
Is it possible to recover lost photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 2?
Definitely yes, because when you lose photos from Samsung Galaxy Note 2, the data is not really deleted. It just removes the file directory in the folder. Even though you cannot see any of the files in the folder, all the content still exists 100% intact at this point. Until and unless the file remains there you can perform lost photo recovery process from Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with ease. Galaxy Note2 photo recovery is the professional recovery tool for the users to get back all the lost or deleted photos within a few minutes.
More about Samsung Galaxy Note 2 recovery software
This tool supports recovery of photos on different cards including Micro SDHC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, and SD cards, etc from different phones like HTC Phones, Motorola, Nexus Phones, LG Android Phones and many others. If you are the user of HTC EVO user and want to undelete photos from HTC Smartphone then it is suggested to refer this website, http://android-photo-recovery.net/undelete-from-htc-evo.html . This recovery software for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 supports recover not only photos but also recovers contacts, SMS, videos, audios and many other files.
- It is suggested to use “Write protect” knob to avoid accidental deletion or formatting of the memory card
- Never use the same phone on different devices
- Do not eject the Smartphone while it is performing any read/write operation
- Never use the memory card after deletion or formatting process to avoid overwriting