Acer laptops are indeed the perfect laptops for gaming, for watching HD videos and you can multitask if you have large RAM memory. It comes in various ranges so there is no hassle for the users to choose their own which suits best. But it doesn’t have any advancement to recover deleted files or data. So if you want to learn how to perform Acer laptop data recovery, this is the correct place. In this tutorial, you will get to know the procedure of recovering deleted and lost data from Acer laptops in a very simple manner. A YouTube video about the same is also given below which will be enough resource for you to learn it. Don’t panic.! The video hardly runs 3 minutes. You will be amazed to know that this short video can help you learn how to perform data recovery in a matter of minutes.
Procedure involving the Lost Photos Retrieval
- Download and install Remo Recover software from the website mentioned in the above clip.
- Launch the tool after a successful setup.
- Choose ‘Recover Drives’ option and ‘Partition Recovery’ in the next screen.
- Choose the hard disk partition from which you have lost the data / files / folders.
- Select the file type (individual) to get back. It is an optional step and you can skip it by clicking the ‘skip’ button.
- (File / Data Recovery process takes place.) Depending upon the size of the partition you are scanning, it may take some time to finish.
- Then it displays all the files that it found by using the recovery algorithm.
- Mark the photos, videos, music, documents and whatever you want and click on the next button.
- Select the output folder for saving those chosen files / data.
Advanced Features of Remo Recover Data Recovery Utility
- Ability to recover data and files from internal and external hard disk drives in Acer laptops. In addition to that, it can also be able to recover data from all hard disk drives.
- In order to save valuable time, the tool has the option to save the recovery session which helps users continue from the same session which was left scanning.
- Supports major and popular file extensions for recovery inclusive of its 300 file types. It includes JPEG, PNG, BMP, MP3, DOCX, MP4, XLS, RAR, RAW, ZIP, etc
- Ability to give a free preview of recovered data before even saving to the Acer laptop’s disk drive.
- Disk drives such as hard disk drives, solid state drives or simply SSDs, USB pen drives, memory cards are supported for recovery of data.
Reasons behind Data Deletion in Acer Laptops
The following reasons play a major role in deleting the files or data from Acer laptops. These reasons may have been caused data loss in Acer laptops directly or indirectly.
- Choosing the wrong files while deleting.
- Infection of malicious software in Acer laptops.
- Data transfer interruptions may lead to data loss.
- Mistakenly deleting the data from Acer laptops.
- The format of data in Acer laptops due to OS installation.