Lost data from Western Digital hard drive? Thinking, how to restore those files from the Western Digital hard
drive? Here is a quick solution to get back data from Western Digital hard drive. Read on to know more…
Western Digital external hard drive is widely used for transferring files among various storage devices and to backup of vital data because of its large capacity, reliability, portability, high performance, etc. however, sometimes, you may lose data from Western Digital hard drive due to some known or unknown reasons. In such situations, you can opt Western Digital Recovery software which is capable of recovering deleted or lost data from the Western Digital hard drive within few mouse clicks. It also supports the recovery of deleted or lost data on various brands of the external hard drive such as Seagate, Lexar, Transcend, Kingston, Buffalo, Toshiba, Samsung, Dell, Lenovo, etc.
When you delete any files from the Western Digital hard drive, they will bypass the Recycle Bin. No matter, whether the files are lost or deleted from the Western Digital hard drive, they are not permanently removed from the Western Digital hard drive. The files are still present in the drive and space where those files occupied is now marked as available to store new data. Until and unless space is not overwritten with new files, it is highly possibility to restore data from WD hard drive using Western Digital Recovery software.
Reasons for data loss from Western Digital external hard drive:
- Accidental deletion
- Formatting of external drive
- Harmful virus or malware programs
- Abrupt ejection of WD external hard drive
- Improper conversion of file system
- Abnormal shutdown of system while accessing data
- File system corruption
- Bad sectors on WD external hard drive
- OS Re-installation
- Due to OS Crash
- Conflicts between file systems
- Third party software
- Software malfunction
- Aging of hard drive
- Hardware problems
- Use of antivirus scanning tool
- Merging or creating new partition
- Transfer errors
- Hard drive crash
- Improper disk partitioning
- Format errors
- Software conflicts
You can use Western Digital Recovery software to recover deleted or lost file due to any of the above-mentioned scenarios. It recovers files such as video, songs, photos, documents, etc. This software is also capable in recovering data from damaged, corrupted or broken Western Digital external hard drive.
Features of Western Digital Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of scanning the entire WD drive by skipping the bad sectors and creates the exact replica of the external drive with the help of “Create Disk Image” option and later you can recover data from it.
- It supports the recovery of data from various Western Digital external hard drive models such as My Passport Ultra, My Passport, etc.
- The software provides you an option to compress the recovered data according to the available hard disk space.
- Use the demo version of the tool to preview all the recoverable data before restoration with the help of “Preview” option of the utility.